Maximizing Design with Autodesk Inventor
Join Autodesk Technical Specialist, Tyler Beck, to learn how Autodesk Inventor can help you improve your products performance with 3D design, 2D drawings, and sharing tools. During this webinar you’ll learn:
- -How to make intelligent 3D designs that update and drive 2D drawings.
- -How to work with 3D models from other formats like Solidworks and PTC.
- -How to work with large assembly designs in Inventor.
- -How you can share ideas in the cloud with prospects, customers and remote teams.
- -The built-in Design Accelerators like frame generator and fastener calculations.
We’ll also show other workflows built right into Inventor like photorealism, simulation, machining and more!
Register now or contact us at (877) 311-6284 for more information.
About the Speaker:
Tyler Beck is a senior technical specialist focused on manufacturing solutions at Autodesk. He has over a decade of combined experience with real-world engineering, and as a technical software specialist, he is passionate about helping companies be more productive and successful with their tools. Tyler enjoys sharing product knowledge and expertise via his youtube channel and blogging on Linkedin.