When to Use Inventor Design Assistant and Drawing Transfer Resource Wizard
January 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC+0
Need to migrate data within Inventor or to a different platform? The Autodesk software has a few ways to manage these tasks, two of which involve the Design Assistant and Drawing Transfer Resource Wizard. The Assistant allows users to quickly rename files in preparation for migration while the Wizard is used to move or replace borders/title blocks and symbols between drawings.
In our Manufacturing Power Hour session, we’ll run through these tools in detail and walk attendees through:
- Using the Design Assistant to rename files in Inventor.
- Use Copy Design to quickly generate an independent copy of the data.
- Utilize pack and go feature on top-level assembly.
- Understand the search capabilities to find specific data.
- Swap out old Title Blocks in older drawing files with newer Title Blocks are created.
Register now or contact us at (877) 311-6284.
Can’t make the live webinar? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.