How to Leverage the Toolset in the IDW/DWG Environment
January 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC+0
Both AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor offer drawing tools for designers to craft comprehensive models and share them with users of both 2D and 3D software. While the end files have their collaboration difference, the process of getting to the final product involves a range of tools that can bring the client’s requests to life.
This session of the Manufacturing Power Hour will demonstrate the following IDW/DWG workflows:
- Create and place drawing views of part and assembly models.
- Review of annotation tools to help document the file, dimensioning, parts lists, text, and table creation.
- Insert Title Blocks and sketched symbols from the Drawing Resources folder.
- Create multiple sheet drawing files; copy and reuse of annotation on multiple sheets.
- Retrieve Model dimensions from part files within the drawing to drive model edits.
Register now or contact us at (877) 311-6284.
Can’t make the live webinar? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.