AutoCAD Electrical Fundamentals Training
May 5 @ 9:00 am - May 7 @ 4:00 pm UTC+0
Course Duration: 3 Days
Course Cost: $900
This course covers the core topics for working with AutoCAD Electrical software. Students will learn how to quickly build and manage electrical-control drawings, and more. All exercises and datasets through hands-on exercises are based on the JIC (US) standard.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate the AutoCAD Electrical user interface.
- Use the fundamental features of AutoCAD Electrical.
- Build intelligent ladder diagrams and panel layouts.
- Create, view, and edit the project settings and properties.
- Extract data from drawings into reports formatted to match users’ standards.
- Insert and edit parametric PLC modules, nonparametric PLC modules, and stand-alone PLC I/O points.
- AutoCAD Electrical 2021 Software only
- NFPA Standard Installed
- All Libraries and Catalogs included during install
After registering for the course, you will be contacted regarding payment. Space is limited and registration is required. Contact us at (877)311-6284 for more information.