AutoCAD Mechanical Training
AutoCAD Mechanical Training, Essentials – Autodesk Courses
In this Autodesk Mechanical Essentials training course, participants learn about the features, tools and proper techniques for developing 2D mechanical drawings with the AutoCAD Mechanical software. Through hands-on exercises that simulate real-world design scenarios, users gain a deep understanding of how to efficiently craft mechanical designs and engineering production drawings. At the end of this course, users should be armed with the necessary skills to gain proficiency in professional 2D mechanical drawing, design and drafting using AutoCAD Mechanical.
Upon completion of this AutoCAD Mechanical training class, participants will be able to:
- Identify and leverage the main components of AutoCAD Mechanical's user interface
- Harness the fundamental features of AutoCAD Mechanical
- Use AutoCAD Mechanical's precision drafting tools to create accurate technical engineering drawings
- Gain a high level of comfort and confidence with the software
Duration: 4 days
Learn More About Our AutoCAD Mechanical Training!
Our Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical training courses are hosted at our Authorized Training Centers. All of our training courses are fully authorized and developed in conjunction with Autodesk. Feel free to contact us by calling (877) 311-6284 or email us with questions. One of our Autodesk Training Coordinators will follow up within two business days.
AutoCAD Mechanical Essentials Training Overview:
- Interacting with the User Interface
- Common Drawing Setup
- Object Property and Layer Management
- Drawing Creation Workflows and Organization
- Structuring Data in Drawings
- Tools for Manipulating Geometry
- Machinery Generators
- Creating Drawing Sheets
- Dimensioning and Annotating Drawings
- Bill of Materials, Parts Lists, and Balloons
- Design Calculations
- Leveraging Your Existing Data
- Mechanical Options for the CAD Manager
Unless specified otherwise, this AutoCAD Mechanical training class starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m.
Before enrolling in this course, participants should:
- Complete the AutoCAD Fundamentals training class (recommended, not required)
- Possess working knowledge of drafting, design or mechanical engineering principles
- Be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating environments
- Fill out our contact form
Give us a call